- How to create Job Profile Builder Workflow.
Image/Data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems,sample data or demo systems.Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile (EP) - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Plataform (PLT) - All Versions
- Open your instance > Manage Workflow Groups;
- Create New Group;
- Go to Manage Organization, Pay and Structures Job;
- Create New > Workflow;
- In Workflow, create a Workflow ID and select "Dynamic Group" to Approver Type and the Approver Role ("Test" is just to tests);
- Go to Configure Object Definitions > Select Object Definition > Job Profile Draft > Take Action > Make Correction;
- In "Make Correction" > select the Workflow that you have created;
- Save it;
- After this configuration, any users part of the group created will see followings when accessing Employee Profile > Job Profiles.
- PLEASE NOTE: that currently JPB Workflows feature does not support alerts and notifications options. This mean that user will only receive notification under my "ToDo" list to confirm change done to Job Profile.
JPB; Workflow; Trigger; Success; Factors; Create; User; Employee; Profile; Central; LOD-SF-EP; LOD-SF-EC; LOD-SF-PLT; Job; Profile; Builder. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To