- It is not possible to create an External SAP HANA View(HMOD) for an HANA Composite Provider(HCPR). The following errors appear:
- External SAP HANA View: No PartProviders supported - Message No. RS2HANA_VIEW160.
- Not possible to create external SAP HANA view for object ... - Message No. RS2HANA_VIEW001.
- When you activate an HCPR with an External SAP HANA View, you get a warning displayed that some Partproviders are not included by the SAP HANA View:
- Data of InfoProvider ... is not part of the external SAP HANA view - Message no. RS2HANA_VIEW040.
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA - All Versions
Business Warehouse, BW, BEXFL, during activation, SID generation, HMOD, HCPR , KBA , BW-WHM-MTD-HMOD , HANA Model Generation in BW , BW-WHM-DBA , Data Basis , BW-WHM-MTD , Metadata (repository) , BW-MT , Modeling Tools (Eclipse) , BW-MT-HCPR , CompositeProvider in BW Modeling Tools , BW-WHM-DBA-HCPR , CompositeProvider , BW4-ME-HMOD , HANA Model Generation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.