- IBM DB2 Version 11 for z/OS uses the ALTER TABLE statement to drop or delete a column from a table.
- Table is dropped then recreated when a column is removed from an existing table.
- SAP PowerDesigner should generate:
ALTER TABLE table-name DROP COLUMN column-name RESTRICT;
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 Version 11 for z/OS
remove, command, 803721, CR803721, CR#803721 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.