The activation of a Data Transfer Process (manual or transport) fails with the error messages:
- RSTRAN821 Error creating version A
- RSTRAN010 Transformation does not exist (see long text)
- RS_EXCEPTION109 Error while accessing
- RSBK065 : Transformation does not exist ()
- RSO843 Error while saving Data Transfer Process <DTP_ID>
- SY530: An exception was raised
The target or source of the DTP is a Cube based Semantically Partitioned Object.
The activation of a Transformation fails with the error message:
- RSTRAN814 Source <SPO>_O not active
- RSTRAN815 Target <SPO>_I not active
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.31 (SAP NW BW 7.3 EnhP 1)
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
RSTRAN 821, RSTRAN 010, RS_EXCEPTION 109, RSBK 065, RSO 843, RSTRAN 814, RSTRAN 815, RSTRAN 333, Error creating runtime object , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW-WHM-DST-TRF , Transformation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.