- IQ coodinator crash, due to "Fatal error: no free pages available in cache"
- Srvlog message : "...Cache size adjusted to nnnnnK"
- After Coordi-server was brought up, days later IQ server became crash due to "Fatal error: no free pages available in cache".
- It happened when catalog cache size exceeded -ch limit. (Related KBAs are 1884847 & 2010719).
- DBA has increased -cl & -ch values to avoid the problem, but due to continuous DDL creations, catalog database has been increased as well.
- Specific usage that there are lots if DDL ( drop & creation ) daily.
- Due to continuous DDL operations, catalog DB(*.db) file has been growing from 1.7 GB and now more than 4 GB.
- Also -cl & -ch values need to be set to 8GB & 12GB.
- SAP IQ 15.4
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP IQ 16.1
"Cache size adjusted" ; "no free pages available in cache" ; MainHeapPages ; CurrentCacheSize ; , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.