Learning item still appears in "Learning Assignments" section on User side, even though user has completed the item and is available in Learning History.
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
On the Learning Admin side:
- People -> Users.
- Search for the User and click on View/Edit.
- Click on Assigned Items tab and Completed Items tab both has the item showing for the user record.
On the Learning User side:
- If you check the Learning Assignment tile item will show up.
- If you check the Learning History tile, its available in it as well.
Item has been reassigned through Assignment Profile and/or manually.
On the Learning Admin Side:
- Go to Learning Activities -> Curricula and search for the curricula assigned to the user per AP.
- From the record, go to Content Tab and click on Manage Content button.
- On item entity click on edit, check on Ignore Previous Completions Older Than:
- Set the field accordingly. If the item was re-assigned say after 8 days of completion, system ignores previous completion and item will be on user's Learning Plan again for user to complete the item.
Item reassigned not completed completion issue sf lms curricula multiple assignments still assigned , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-USR , User Entity , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem