Learning item still appears in "Learning Assignments" even if user completed the course.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
On the admin side:
- System Admin> User.
- Search for the user.
- Check items assigned and items completed.
On the user side:
Both items are showing on Learning History and Learning Assignments.
Item has been reassigned through Assignment Profile and/or manually.
- Go to Learning>Curricula and search for the curricula assign to the user per AP.
- From the curricula record, go to Contents and click on Edit.
- On each entity, check on Ignore Previous Completions Older Than:
- Set the field accordingly. If the item was re-assigned after 8 days of completion (as shown on the screenshot below), system ignores previous completion and item will be on user's Learning Plan.
item reassigned not completed completion issue sf lms curricula multiple assignments still assigned , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem