How to schedule a report on a regular basis i.e. 1st day of each month?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
In order to schedule a report on a regular basis please follow these steps:
Before you can schedule a report you must ensure that there is a default email configured for the instance. Please refer to KBA 2343918 on how to create a default email.
- Log into BizX
- Go Reporting > View Schedules
- Switch to Legacy Report Distributor
- New Bundle > Name Bundle and Configure it how you like.
- Add Item (Screenshot 1) > Add Excel Table/CSV Table > Reports > EC Standard Reports > Headcount and FTEs > Select Report (Screenshot 2) > Add.
- Select the Destination, either E-Mail, Offline or FTP (Screenshot 3).
- Choose the recipients that you wish to send the report to (If email) (Screenshot 4).
- Schedule > Click on Add > Choose the first day of a month or the date you wish > Select at what time of the day you wish to send the report at, for example 15.20 > Select how often do you want the schedule to recur: Either One Time, Daily, Weekly or Monthly > Select to Recur Every 1 Month > Press OK (Screenshot 5).
- You will now be able to Schedule Reports.
Note: Report Distributor will consider the same day. So if the month has only 30 days, the job will not run if it's scheduled on the 31st. The Report Distributor does not have dynamic dates for monthly schedules.
ORD, Schedule a Report, Bundle, Configuration, Distributor , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor (Advanced Reporting, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To