- BI servers are failing to communicate with each other in a cluster
- Cannot log on to the BI Platform server from a client machine using BI Client Tools (Eg. Web Intelligence Rich Client, Dashboards, Lumira Desktop etc..)
- Steps are required on how to troubleshoot the cause
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- BI Platform Support Tool (BIPST)
bisupporttool, 4.3 4.2 4.1 , KBA , BI-BIP-ST , Support Tool , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.