- Unable to download the report in xls or xlsx from Report Designer
- Runtime failure of the report when downloading in xls or xlsx format from Report Designer.
- SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics
- Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Analytics/ORD
- Go to Report Designer -> Preview a report.
- Download report in xls or xlsx format
- Check the Report status under "Report distributor download".
- Report will be in Red status with Runtime failure message.
There can be multiple cause of this issue and one of them is below:
- Measure and Dimension Permissions switch is ON although it is not a WFA instance.
- Measure and Dimension Permissions switch must be turned off for all the non WFA instance. If it is turned ON then it will cause these failures
- Confirm that the instance is not a WFA instance.
- Go to Admin Center
- Follow path : Reporting and Analytics -> Manage Workforce Analytics
- Check if the Switch "Measure and Dimension Permissions" is ON or OFF.
- Turn the switch Off and save
- Try downloading the report again.
xls - xlsx - Report Designer - Runtime Failure - Measure and Dimension Permissions - Unable to download the report in xls or xlsx - ORD - Download report - export report , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-DES , Report Designer , Problem