What is Investigate and its features?
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Investigate is the next generation of Query Workspace and the first tool to be released as part of the reinvention of our overall Workforce Analytics user experience.
- Investigate combines a clean, modern look and improved usability based on SAP Fiori design principles making interactive analytics readily accessible.
- Investigate has the feature to create Custom Metrics and Custom Dimensions.
- This Provides additional visualization support for the dual axis chart (line and bar) and the stacked and 100% stacked charts for line, spline, column, bar, area and area spline.
- When an investigation is saved, it is only accessible and visible to the user who created the investigation (Author). The Share function provides the ability to share investigations with other analysts.
- Sharing respects permissions applied in Role Maintenance. The ability to create folders and move investigations has been introduced to better manage and organise your investigations
How to enable Investigate Feature:
- Investigate feature is available for the customer to be turned on, who have Query Workspace available in the instance.
- Please see KBA 2495908 which outlines how to enable the Investigate tool.
Query Workspace Investigate Workforce Analytics , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-WFA-REP , Reports, Data, Insight , How To