- ASE loses license for ASE Enterprise Edition for SAP Business Applications:
- reverts to Developers license
- Limiting 'number of connections' to 25
- With ASE errorlog reporting error 1601 :
Error: 1601, Severity: 17, State: 7
There are not enough 'user connections' available to start a new process.
Retry when there are fewer active users, or ask your System Administrator to reconfigure ASE with more user connections.
- shows message stating incorrect hostid OEM-ID=SAP
SySAM: The hostid of this system does not match the hostid
SySAM: License hostid: OEM-ID=SAP
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE). Not version specific.
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
OEM-ID=SAP , 1601 , msg 1601 , message 1601 , error 1601 , sysam , ase , sybase , sp_configure "number of user connections" , hostid, KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.