- Using a calculated column assigned to a constant value.
- When the dimension is added alone to a table, it has no values visible.
- When a measure is added to the table, the calculated column displays values.
- It is not possible to use filters via the Builder menu, or via story filters on the dimension.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a calculated view in SAP HANA.
- Create a calculated column assigned to a constant value.
- Create a model on the view in SAC.
- Create a story using the model.
- Add the calculated column and try to filter on it.
- Observe that no values are available to filter on.
This behaviour is by design as per Note 1764662.
For every table which has a calculated column, select a measure and enable the Keep Flag
- 1764662 - Select on a calculated attribute returns empty result
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
c4a, analytics, story, chart, union, join , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem