- How to unlock a Technical Communication User
- Technical Communication User is locked
- Error 401 Unauthorized
- Support Hub Connectivity is failing
- RFC connection is successful in SM59
- Followed steps to Set Up Connections to SAP
- Is there a way to determine if the Technical Communication User is locked?
- Check Asynchronous Channel fails with error 7
- Solution Manager connectivity error due to Technical Communication User issue
- Pinging transaction SOAMANAGER failes with 401 Unauthorized Error
- Error: Web-Service-ping fehlgeschlagen (RC=401). Service-Ping-Fehler: Unauthorized
- SOLMAN_SETUP issues with Support Hub Connectivity with Technical Communication S-User ID
- Unsupported xstream found: ("HTTP Code 401 : Unauthorized") Error while testing call
- Port fails with log message Web service ping failed for logical port LP_SISE_SUPPORTHUB, proxy CO_SISEHUB_MI_O_S_SHB_LIST
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 (and later)
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad Technical Communication User Application
Tech-User , TechUser , Technical-User , Technical S-User , PE1 , PE2 , Technical Communication User , STC01 Tech User , Support Hub User , 7.2 , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , SV-SMG-INS-CFG , Setup and Configuration of the Solution Manager system , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.