- How do you re-activate a purged user via employee import?
- Is it possible to re-active purged users after using the permanent purge feature?
- Is it possible to re-activate user after been purged using the DRTM Master Purge?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Its is possible to re-activate purged users which have been soft purged using the legacy purge inactive user Data Retention Management Purge or Data Retention Time Management Purge. A Soft purge is when the user is still existing at the Database level. More details on Soft Purging users using old legacy purge see KBA 2088065 - Data Retention Management - Purge Data - Platform
- You cannot re-active users who have been permanently purged using the permanent purge feature see KBA 2392076 - User Permanent Purge feature
- To re-activate a purged user you must do the following:
- Navigate to Admin Center > Update User Information > Employee Import
- Select "Re-activate purged users"
- Submit the job, the purged user will be re-activated.
- When a purged user is re-activated, the user is restored with the same userID and username as before they were purged. No other employee data will be re-activated however e.g old PM forms or compensation data are not be restored.
- Update the re-activated user to "Active" as they will be re-activated by default to "inactive"
Note : If you require a report of soft purged users in the system please contact Product Support who can run a script to extract a list of soft purged users from the system.
re-activated , re-activate , reactivate , active , import , purged user, undo Purge, undo soft purge , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , How To