When trying to access/use the PV_STUD_USER materialized view from a report or the Plateau Report Designer (PRD) tool you get an error message that could say that the table is not valid or does not exists or even get a permissions error.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Plateau Report Designer (PRD)
- Anything that starts with PV_ is a “Plateau View”. In more generic database terms, it’s called a “materialized view”. A materialized view is a database object that contains the results of a query. The FROM clause of the query can name tables, views, and other materialized views. Collectively these objects are called master tables (a replication term) or detail tables (a data warehousing term).
- PV_STUD_USER is the user custom fields and pulls from the PV_AP_STUD_USER materialized view. The materialized view is built by the Assignment Profile Synchronization APM and each column is a user custom field (e.g. COL_NUM_110 is user custom column 110).
- They are not in the data dictionary since they are technically not tables, and the data in the materialized views exists somewhere else in the tables listed in the dictionary, since they are, in fact, just the result of a “built in” SQL statement."
You will have to schedule the Assignment Profile Synchronization APM to run at least once. After the process has run, you will have access to the PV_STUD_USER view.
Plateau Report Designer, PRD, BIRT, PV_STUD_USER, materialized view, report, Assignment Profile Synchronization, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To