In an Opportunity, when a PDI Developer is executing the Action Sales Quote, the error message Action REQUEST_CUSTOMER_QUOTE_REQUEST Not Possible Action is Disabled is triggered.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Select the Opportunities view.
- Choose the Opportunity ABC (abc represents the ID of the Opportunity).
- Select the New button and select Sales Quote.
Error Message: Action REQUEST_CUSTOMER_QUOTE_REQUEST Not Possible Action is Disabled.
This is the expected systems behaviour. The Action is disabled when the Action Sales Quote is already triggered and is currently in status In Process.
The following conditions apply for the Action to be enabled:
- Opportunity is Consistent.
- Account is not a Prospect.
- Quote Request Status=Not Started.
- Sales Order Request=Not Started or Not Relevant.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To