Is it possible to restrict certain users from specific background elements on candidate profile?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- If field-permission tags do not exist in the Candidate Profile XML, the default behavior is write permission for all the fields to the candidate, and read permission for recruiting users.
- The field-permission element must contain a type attribute to define the level of access.
- The type attribute supports “read” or “write” values.
- Candidate Profile fields and background elements may be hidden from candidates by omitting them from all candidate-facing field-permission elements.
- Candidate Profile fields and background elements cannot be hidden from internal recruiting users at the present time.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, hide background elements , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To