Items that a user has self-assigned are not appearing on his/her Learning Plan
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- As a User, self-assign some items via the Learning Catalog.
- Click "Home" to return to the Learning landing page.
- Note that the "My Learning Assignments" tile does not include the items that have been self-assigned.
- If there is a "Self Assigned" tile, that tile does include the self assigned items.
Product Management has determined this is expected behavior if the Self Assigned tile is active on any home page, regardless if that page is active or not:
- If the Self Assigned tile is active on a custom page, but not the Home page, self assigned items will not display on the Home page
- The self assigned items will only appear on the Self Assigned tile on the page it is active for
- If the page the Self Assigned tile is active for is inactive, the items will still not appear on the pages that the tile is not active for
In order for Self Assigned items to appear in the "My Learning Assignments" tile on any page, the "Self Assigned" tile must be unchecked for ALL landing pages:
- Login as an Admin
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Landing Page Settings
- Click the a page tab
- Click "Add Tile" at the top right
- Uncheck the box next to "Self Assigned"
- Click the Select button at the bottom right
- Click Save
- Repeat this for ALL landing pages
- Proxy as a learning user and review their My Learning Assignments tile, the Self Assigned items are now appearing
SF SuccessFactors; Success Factors Learning Management System; learning plan; assignment; missing self assign; self-assign; LRN-15580; My Learning Assignments tile; tile; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem