- A Requirements model (RQM) contains many requirements or sub-requirements.
- A filter has been defined in the Requirements Document View of SAP PowerDesigner client.
- The list of requirements is not filtered in SAP PowerDesigner Web and ignores the setting defined in SAP PowerDesigner Client before check in.
- Open the Requirements document in SAP PowerDesigner Web,
- the list is filtered properly if you are not connected to PD Web while checking in the model,
- the list is not filtered if you are already connected to PD Web when the model is checked in to the repository,
- the list if filtered after you logged out/in from/to PD Web again.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6
Web, cmr, portal, browser, explorer, diagram, 803499, CR803499, CR#803499 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.