You are using the BW feature External SAP HANA Views and face one of the following errors:
- Insufficient privileges when accessing a External HANA view.
- Error executing the query: „Error: SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege.
- Insufficient privileges when running a query on a Hana calculation views which are based on External HANA views.
- Error executing the query: „Error: SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege:user is not authorized.
- In the HANA Index server trace file you see an error message like the following:
- Authorization SqlAnalyticalPrivilegeFacade.cpp(00535) : No condition could be obtained from procedure _SYS_BIC.bw2hana/....
- Authorization SqlAnalyticalPrivilegeFacade.cpp(00928) : Failed to obtain analytical privilege definition: ObjectId(24,7,oid=...)(convertToStatic: 1) due to error: Invalid SQL AP definition.
- CalcEngine ceAuthorizationCheckImpl.cpp(03387) : AuthorizationCheckHandler::addAPsToRuntimeFilter: : Exception was thrown during getting AnalyticalPrivileges for UserID on _SYS_BIC:system-local.bw.bw2hana/XXXX (t -1).
- „Error: SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege: Could not obtain all relevant analytical privileges for user XXX accessing view ._SYS_BIC.system-local... due to exception: Invalid SQL AP definition.”
- Incorrect/unexpected data displayed when accessing an External HANA view with SQL(Data Preview).
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA
No records found in certain views after upgrading Hana DB; Invalid SQL AP definition; RS2HANA_AUTH 27, "DBMS User not maintained" , KBA , BW-WHM-MTD-HMOD-AUT , BW2HANA authorization generation , BW4-ME-HMOD , HANA Model Generation , BW-WHM-MTD-HMOD , HANA Model Generation in BW , BW4-ME-HMOD-AUT , BW2HANA authorization generation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.