- The customer has this issue in Time Zone conversion (from client Time Zone to SMP server Time Zone)
- The log information related to status changes (STARTED, HOLD, COMPLETED) are not saved with the right time using some clients
- The issue arises when Time Zone is set as AUTO in IOS device but if the user manually select Europe/Sarajevo, for example, all works well
- Question: The user had highlighted that selecting time zone is a workaround, but since "AUTO" is the default time zone settings in IOS devices, we would like time zone to be determined correctly also in this case, without having to manually change timezone settings in all devices, is this possible?
- IOS 9.3.1
- Work Manager 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4
- SMP Runtime version: 126.96.36.199
- SMP SDK Agentry client version: 188.8.131.52
- SMP SDK (Agentry Eclipse plugin) version: 184.108.40.206
Agentry 6.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.2.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.3.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.4
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.