What occurs in differing scenarios in SAP SuccessFactors Learning when an item is inactivated?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Item and associate to curricula and assignment profile.
- Assign an item to a user.
- Inactivate the item.
- Go to the user's learning plan, check if it will removed from associated curricula and assignment profile.
- Item is assigned to user(s)
- Item becomes hidden from the Learning Plan but is still seen on the Admin side.
- Item is in a curricula
- Item will stay in the curriculum but is hidden from the user.
- Item is in a program
- The system will not allow the item to be made inactive. Update Program(s) to remove the item.
- Item has a substitute relationship
- Substitute relationship will still be on the item record but substitute credit of the inactive item will not be given.
- Item has an evaluation
- Evaluation will stay on the learning plan until it is removed or completed.
Manually remove the item from associated curricula, assignment profile, substitutes, etc. depending on your business needs and reasons for inactivating the item. Admins will still see the item in the learning plan of the users that have the item assigned but the users will not see it.
Completion for inactivated items will remain for compliance and audit purposes.
inactive item, assignment profile, curricula, user learning plan, complete, history, completion, inactivated, substitute, evaluation , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To