You want to know how you can include Inactive users in your Ad Hoc report result.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Ad Hoc Reporting
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Select Reporting > Analytics > Ad Hoc Reports
- Create an Ad Hoc report on a specific domain. e.g. Employee Profile
- When you run the report notice Inactive Users are not shown although you would like include them
The report behaviour is as designed.
- Ad Hoc reports only report on Active Users by default.
- If you want a report to include Inactive Users, tick the Include inactive users option from the People scope.
- You can do this as follow:
- Select the desired Ad Hoc Report in edit mode
- Go to People Scope tab
- Tick the Include inactive users option and ok
- Save the report
- The report should now show the list of inactive Users
SF, success factors, adhoc, rpt, report table , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To