- Transform <EDM_USARegulatoryAddressCleanse_1>: <URC0001>: [DSF2 Initialization Error - DSF2 directories are missing or corrupt.].
- Downloaded SHA-1 and SHA-256 DSF2 directories from USPS.
- Upgraded to DS 4.2 SP7 PL1 to accomodate for processing newly encrypted address data.
- Excluding DSF2, all other certifications are processed correctly using the new SHA-256 address directories.
- Using either SHA-1 or SHA-256 DSF2 directories cause the above error message.
- DSF2 directory header files named, "dvdhdr*.dat"
SAP Data Services 4.2 SP7 PL1
SAP Data Services 4.2
data services, delivery sequence file, sha, sha 1, sha 256 , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.