This article provides information and tips on how to import Corporate Structure.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding - All Versions
To import a Corporate Structure, follow the steps below.
- Login to [ SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Reference Files > Corporate Structure ]
- Select the Corporate Structure Level you would like to import the data
- Click the Import button and pop-up window form will appear
- Select the file and select what format if CSV (Select the Delimeter: Tab, Semicolon, Comma, Space, Custom) or XML
- Click Next button and mapped the import file and the Corporate Structure fields
- Click Next and Import Results will show
- Click Finish button to complete the import
- Name and Client ID is required, you will receive an error when importing if one is missing when mapping the import file.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Administration Guide: Why is a Corporate Structure Needed?
Import and Export, Upload and Download, Corporate Structure, Corp Structure, import, structure, location, company, sync , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To