Create a Purchase Requisition (PR) and do not assign a fixed source of supply, only a desired vendor, then try to generate a Purchase Order (PO) from this PR in transactions ME59 or ME59N (Automatic Creation of POs from PRs) and the following symptoms are noted:
- The system does not find the PR, and message ME261 "No suitable purchase requisitions found" is issued.
- When trying to create the same PO in transaction ME21N (Create PO) from the PR, the PO can be created (provided that all other required data like price etc can be derived from the available data without further user input).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
me59 , me59n , EBAN-ZUGBA , fixed source of supply , desired vendor , Wunschlieferant , fester Lieferant , Bezugsquelle , zugeordnet , RM06BB20 , RM06BB30 , ME261 , ME 261 , No suitable purchase requisitions found , Es wurden keine passenden Bestellanforderungen gefunden, MPN, Manufacturer Part Profile, Manufacturer, Part, Profile , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.