- In most cases, customers may need to do a report on some of their custom configured fields as part of their audit.
- These custom fields can be found on their Job Requisition, Application, and Candidate Profile templates.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- When you create custom fields, especially custom picklist fields, they need to be mapped as custom reportable fields.
- This allows the fields to appear in Ad-Hoc reporting for audit purposes and might also have positive downstream effects.
- These are the types of field that can be reported via the Configure Custom Reportable Field in Provisioning:
- Enum field types can be added under Text
- To make these types of fields reportable, open a Cloud Product Support ticket and include the following details:
- Field Name
- Application where the Field can be viewed (e.g. Job Requisition, Application Profile or Candidate Profile)
Custom Reportable Fields, Enum , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions