- After applying a filter in a story the chart shows limited data
- Some data are missing
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.xx.xx
Reproducing the Issue
- From BusinessObjetcs Cloud create a story
- From the chart builder create a linked dimension
- Set Join Type as 'All Primary Data'
- Select the measures and dimensions for the chart
- Apply a filter
- The Join Type defines the data which will be displayed in the chart
- There are 3 Join Types:
- All Primary Data – Allows all data in the primary model, and corresponding data in a secondary model to appear in the chart.
- All Data – Allows all data in the primary and secondary model to appear in the chart.
- Intersecting Data Only – Allows only linked data to appear in the chart.
Change the Join Type accordingly to display the required data in the chart
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud connecting to on-premise data
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem