The following error occurs when you are in the Modeler and you try to save a formula:
- ResultLookup([H111100], [d/OPERATING_INCOME_Time] = "2017")
- Formula could not be computed: Error: Object is unknown: [Time]... Try rewriting the formula.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2016.21
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new formula referencing a dimension member or dimension property.
The "Content Namespace" is missing in the dimension reference in the formula.
Add the "Content Namespace" (i.e. t.8) to the dimension reference in the formula, defined in the System Administration Menu >> System Configuration screen:
- ResultLookup([H111100], [d/t.8:OPERATING_INCOME_Time] = "2017")
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem