- Succession Domain Ad Hoc Reports, include nominations of inactive employees;
- Inactive nominees are appearing in the Succession Domain Ad Hoc Reports;
- Inactive/deleted positions are appearing in the Succession Domain Ad Hoc Reports.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Analytics - Ad Hoc Reports
SCM, adhoc, inactive, analytics, successor, nomination, inactive user, users, deleted , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.