Error encountered when running the SF Competency Connector.
Error: Performance Rating levels were not provided - code 3354
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Export the competency library you desire from BizX (set up in provisioning)
- Run the SF Competency Connector
- Interface report contains error mentioned above for one or more rows
This means that the Rating Scales or teasers were not provided in the file created and exported by BizX.
To resolve this error, set a default Rating Scale in the connector configuration:
- Doing so places all competencies being imported into an existing default Rating Scale ID if none are provided in the input file being sent from BizX:
- Logon to LMS Admin
- Navigate to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration
- Open CONNECTORS configuration file
- Find this line and set to true: competency.connector.sf.rule.useDefaultRatingScale.enable=true
- Existing Rating Scales can be viewed and new Rating Scales added by navigating to References > System Administration > Rating Scales
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, connector, Competency, Performance, Rating Scale, error code 3354 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem