"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
How to Rearrange columns in Adhoc Report (table) in Report Center and scroll horizontally when drag and drop fields
- SAP Successfactors HCM Core
- Report Center
In order to rearrange the columns in Adhoc report:
- Edit an existing Adhoc report
- Go to columns tab -> Rearrange columns
- Drag and drop vertically to change position
- If there are more fields, additional columns will be added to the right
- Scroll bar will appear and can be moved manually left to right
- Drag and drop will work horizontally but will not move the scroll bar
As a workaround to rearrange horizontally by drag and drop, move step by step as the scroll bar will not move along with.
3. Drag the columns to change their position
Adhoc, Rearrange, columns, scroll, move, vertically, horizontally, drag, drop, table, report, center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To