- Web Application Container Server (WACS) is "Running with Errors"
- Web Application Container Server (WACS) will run without errors when RESTful web service is removed
- Event Viewer Application logs have the following error:
- Server Intelligence Agent: server HOSTNAME.WebApplicationContainerServer stopped with exit code = -1 (0xffffffff).
- HIGH level trace logs of the Web Application Container Server (WACS) during startup capture the following error:
- 2016 10 27 12:27:39.748|Oct 27, 2016 12:27:39 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext filterStart
SEVERE: Exception starting filter WrappedResponseAuthFilter
com.wedgetail.idm.sso.ConfigException: VSJ password is probably incorrect [caused by: GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level: com.dstc.security.kerberos.KerberosError: Pre-authentication information was invalid
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
Resfult, WACS, keytab, 4.1, 4.2, 4.0, 41, 42, 40, idm.keytab, cannot start, failed, not running, not getting started, -1 (0xffffffff), WebApplicationContainerServer, , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.