- Job shceduler fails to execute SQL jobs that contain long identifiers
- worker *** Flushing the following output buffer to the db:
*** Changed database context to ''master''.
The identifier that starts with ''@longParam01234567890123456789'' is too long. Maximum length is 30.
- Msg 103, Level 15, State 205:
Server 'ASE', Line 1:
The identifier that starts with '@longParam01234567890123456789' is too long.
Maximum length is 30.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Job Scheduler
Msg 103, Level 15, State 205, job scheduler, large identifiers, CR712089, CR#712089, 712089 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.