- In MIRO or MIR7 transactions you select a layout (which is not aggregated), and then you leave the transaction.
- The next time that these transactions are accessed, the system should read the last layout used from the ESDUS table and propose it, however, this does not happen.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ESDUS, display, variant, Dynamic User Settings, MRM_TRANSACT_DEFAULT, IF_EX_MRM_TRANSACT_DEFAULT, MRMBADI_TRANSACTION_DEFAULT, I_RM08M-ITEM_LIST_VERSION, I_RM08M, ITEM_LIST_VERSION, 7_6310, e_item_list_version , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.