- Error: 871, Severity: 20, State: 2
- Process 166 is trying to release a latch on buffer 0x1a83c870 (dbid: 5, pageno: 113225) without holding a latch on the buffer.
- SQL causing error : REORG DEFRAG DBH_STG_TABLES WITH SKIP_COMPACT_EXTENTS = 90
- An 871 error "Process <n> is trying to release a latch on buffer <0xabcd> (dbid: <n>, pageno: <n>) without holding a latch on the buffer"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Solaris on Sparc 64 bit
- Solaris on x86_64 64bit
Error: 871, Severity: 20, State: 2, CR790456, CR#790456, 790456 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.