- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 is known to not properly start due to Error 11 or SMP_CLUSTER_PROP_VALUE table issue
- When this occurs, the SAP KBA # 2255046 - Troubleshooting: Error 11 - Agentry SMP 3.0 will be presented by the SAP Support as solution
- In the SAP KBA # 2255046, there is the Action 7 step wherein the user will try to limit the record count of the SMP_CLUSTER_PROP_VALUE table and with this, it is known to fix the SMP 3.0 hanging on startup issue for most customers but this same solution also could fail randomly causing the SMP 3.0 not to successfully start as well
- Need a means to further analyze the deletion step to see if it will properly function and make the system successfully start without issue
- This deletion of X amount of records in the SMP_CLUSTER_PROP_VALUE table may not be relevant to SMP 3.0 SP11 PL01 and higher versions of the platform (The actual DB Schema for future SMP 3.0 may or may not change without prior notice so read this KBA with care)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP10 PL06)
KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.