- An IN clause consisting of around 750 Kb of INts would mess up histograms when it runs out of memory
- Large IN list (more than 128 entries) will 'not be materialized' to a worktable
- In-list values are out-of-domain
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
IN-List, materialized, histogram, out-of-domain, CR793135, CR#793135, 793135 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.