- Msg 2546, Level 16, State 1:
So looking on what a update all statistics <Tablename> with sampling=50 does in sam__get_apl_pages and then sam_get_ptn_nextpage this could well be related to the corruption we see on this tables.
- Msg 7949, Level 18, State 1:
Server 'ASE', Line 1:
The number of pages used and unused for object 1264004503 index 0 partition 1264004503 on allocation page 625664 do not match the counts in the OAM entry.
- Error 605: An attempt was made to fetch logical page %d from cache 'default data cache'. Page belongs to database 'Database1' (32), object '<Unknown>' (0), index '<Unknown>' (0), partition '<Unknown>' (-1) and not to database 'Database1' (32), object %s, index '<Unknown>' (0), partition %s.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Msg 7949, Level 18, State 1, Msg 7940, Level 18, State 1, Error: 605, 765621, CR#765621, CR765621 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.