- The requirements for debugging AMDP objects in ADT/Hana Studio are in place:
- Database: SAP HANA DB SPS9, or higher (SPS8 with restricted functionality only)
- ABAP Back-End System: SAP NetWeaver Release 7.50, SP00, or higher
- Client: ABAP Development Tools (ADT) Version 2.51 or higher.
AMDP Debugger could not be started:
No more work process for AMDP debugging available
- The errors looks similar to the screen shot below:
SAP HANA Database 1.0
KBA , BC-DWB-AIE-TST , Trouble Shooting Tools: Debugger, Profiler , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-STD-DEV-MOD , SAP HANA Analytical Modeling , BC-DWB-AIE , Installation and infrastructure for ABAP tools in Eclipse , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.