- Learning Expiration notification not triggered to users or supervisors.
- Learning Expiration notification Automatic Process is enabled still users not receiving notifications.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to System Admin > Automatic Process > Learning Expiration Notification >
- Enabled APM, check both User and Supervisor option >
- Add Threshold value and Reminder Period >
- Schedule APM to run.
Make sure learning expiration notification setting is enabled at item level i.e., Learning > Items > Edit item > Related (more) > Notifications.
If item is already existing in the system and then aLearning Expiration APM is enabled, admin has to manually "Restore Default" for expiration notification to be triggered to user and supervisor.
learning, expiration, how, trigger, notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem