Customer would like to know if we can also add a gif image file to a cover page.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Yes, it is possible to add gif files on a cover page.
Regarding to your question, and tested internally, it is possible to put a gif image on the cover page.
1. Go to the item.
2. Go to Cover page on the right menu
3. Click on the Gear, edit button
4. Click on image button
5. Put the URL link to where the gif it is : example
You can set up the different parameters like width, height, align, etc..
Review the item on the user UI and you will see the gift inside the cover page.
- Cover page images
- images cover page
- gif image in cover page
- how to add images in cover page
- how to add gif images in cover page
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 1608