- You created a free goods/discount in kind condition (NR00) with the corresponding key combination to add a new free item to a PO in ME21N, but for example the same free item does not appear in ME31L (scheduling agreement). It is not clear in which documents/scenarios the discount in kind can be used.
- You have set up discount in kind (free goods) and you find that these are not pulled or not consistently pulled in the purchasing documents. For example, the result can depend on the order of data entry, the process you use (e.g. normal or returns items), the purchasing document type (PO, contract, scheduling agreement), the item category etc. The possible reasons for this and the supported scenarios for use of the discount in kind are not clearly documented.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Naturalrabatt, Retouren, AutoBesetellerzeug aus WE, Sammelartikel, Varianten, Vorkommissionierung, Bestellung, ME32l, ME22n, ME31k, ME51n, contract, requisition, Lieferplan, subcontracting , generic articles , returns , structured article , empties , discount-in-kind , purchase order , contract , scheduling agreement , RFQ , requisition , Lohnbearbeitung , subitem , Unterposition , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-SI , Subitems , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-RET , Returns , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.