This document explains how to enable Job Profile Builder.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- Job Profile Builder
[You'll require access to Provisioning page to implement this solution or workaround.]
[Provisioning access is only granted to certified Partners and Support engineers.]
[If you don't have access, you may need to create a Support incident or request your Partner to refine your configuration.]
- Logon to Provisioning
2. Under Company Settings, select JDM 2.0
3. Ensure the following are enabled in Provisioning:
- Profile v12 and Public Profile
- Role-Based Permission
- Generic Objects
- Live Profile
- User Directory
4. [For existing customers only] After the above are enabled, engage your Implementation Partner to click the "Migrate" button, in order to migrate Families, Roles, Job Code to Role Mappings and Competencies to the new framework.
Note that because this task affects multiple configurations in your instance, (including your data) clicking the "Migrate" button should be only handled by a Partner. Also, Product Support is authorized to enable JPB only in Test and QA instances. Enabling JPB in Production environments should only be handled by Implementation Partners.
migrate, job, run, sync, families, roles, competencies, behaviors, JDM , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To