The Currency Conversion option in the Modeler >> Model preferences dialogue page is disabled when creating a model from the following sources:
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- SAP SuccessFactors
- SQL Database
- SAP Analytics Cloud
This feature is not currently supported.
You must create a blank model first in the modeler, enable "Currency Conversion", and then import your data from your source system (i.e. BW) to this existing model.
Please see the SAP Analytics Cloud Help section Importing Data to a New or Existing Model.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, BOC, SAP Business Objects Cloud, BusinessObjects Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem