This article explains why the welcome message is not available as tile in SAP SuccessFactors Fiori Homepage and changed to pop-up notification at first logon.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Usage Behavior Change
The Product Management team of SAP SuccessFactors decided to remove the tile behavior of Welcome Message in Fiori Homepage.
Previously, if the version of the homepage is v12 the welcome message will show as tile and with recent changes in both version,
Of homepage it does not show the Welcome Message as a tile.
- The Welcome Message is now only available as a pop-up notification in Fiori Homepage
- The Welcome Message shows only to a user who is first time to logon to the application
- The Welcome Message will not show if hiring manager did not input a welcome message in New Hire Activities
- The Welcome Message is not configurable in Manage Homepage
- The Welcome Message is not available as pop-up on v12 Homepage
2685914 - System Behavior - Existing Users Received Welcome Message - Onboarding [Homepage]
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, Homepage, Home Page, HM, Welcome Message, Welcome Notification, Fiori, New, Onboarding Tiles , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Product Enhancement