Is Internal Job History Supported in People Profile 3?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Employee Central
- The Internal Job History portlet can no longer be automatically updated in the background with EC data in PP3.
- You can have the portlet using background element and maintain the data in the portlet manually via UI, import using Import Extended User Information or API upserts.
- This is confirmed by our engineering team thru engineering ticket EDU-8526.
- On the other hand, we have an existing Enhancement Request in the SAP Influence Page:
PP3 - Internal Job History Portlet: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/49061/
- If your organization is interested in having this feature delivered, please upvote this Enhancement in the Influence page.
- At the moment, we do not have a clear timeline as to when this will be delivered. Rest assured all the updates with be communicated via the portal.
- It is not possible to use the HRIS sync to sync data to Background Elements. The data has to be maintained via import or manually for these elements.
2091409 - Import & Export Process for Extended User Information
SF, success factors, EC, Internal Job History, PP3, EDU-11871 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Product Enhancement