When implementing Time for Leave of Absence, tabs that should only be relevant for Time Off are shown. Is there a way to remove or control the visibility of these tabs in Workbench?
- SAP SuccessFactors - Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3)
- Time Administration Workbench
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to an employee's Time Off block.
2. Click on Administer Time link.
Time Accounts and Work Schedule tabs are shown.
This was a product gap which was fixed in 1702 release. Starting 1702, the tabs relevant for Time Off will no longer be visible in workbench when using Leave of Absence Only is activated in Provisioning or Admin Center > Manage Employee Central Settings.
- If Time Off switch is enabled, Time Accounts and Work Schedule tabs will be displayed
- If Time Off and Time Off for Leave of Absence Only switches are both enabled, only Time Records will be displayed
Currently, only the Time Alerts tab can be hidden/removed. To hide or remove the tab, go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles then uncheck the permission for Access Time Alerts under Manage Time section.
Time Off for Leave of Absence, Time Off, Time Off Workbench, Time Accounts, Time Records, Work Schedule, Workbench tabs, ECT-60207 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Product Enhancement