When integrating Recruiting with third-party vendors for candidates application tracking, it may be required to add HTML Pixel Tracking to Application confirmation page. How to add the HTML Code?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
"Profile Before Application" must be enabled to be able to customize the Application Submit Pages and add Pixel Tracking codes.
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting -> Recruiting Settings:
- Access Recruiting Settings -> "Application Submit Page" section:
Items to Note:
- This edit will impact all completed applications in RCM and so testing is strongly recommended;
- Multiple vendor pixels can be applied to use without conflicting with each other;
- Be mindful of other apply customizations when applying any tracking pixel to ensure separation in HTML coding;
- This process can be completed by System Admins with permissions granted;
- Java script is not currently supported. Please follow KBA Article 2090228 on “How to submit an enhancement request”;
- Changes performed on the source tab within the Pixel Tracking page may not be covered by the Support team scope. Most of these changes are supported only by the implementation partners, and possible customization issues will need further assessment.
2325493 - Application Submit Page option not available in Admin Tools
2317819 - Customize message on Application Submit Page
2343932 - Application - Implementation Tips & Tricks from Support - Recruiting Management
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
pixel, tracking, pixel tracking, application, submit, apply, candidate, job, job requisition, manage, recruiting, settings, customization. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To