- Hadoop Impala or Cloudera DB has both local accounts and AD accounts.
- BI is installed on Linux or Unix
- Attempt to connect with Active Directory (username and password) results in the following error "[Simba][HiveJDBCDriver](500164) Error initialized or created transport for authentication: Peer indicated failure: Unsupported mechanism type PLAIN."
- From IDT you get an error like "[Simba][HiveJDBCDriver](500164) Error initialized or created transport for authentication: CONN_KERBEROS_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR_GET_TICKETCACHE."
- SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.1 4.2 and later all SP's and patches
- When BI isi installed on any Unix or Linux OS
ehkba emkba zie biauth single sign on sign-on automatic logon sso2db end to end sso to DB AD , KBA , BI-BIP-SL-ENG-REL , Relational Sources , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.